By joining the association, you support the association website, technical forums, and other activities, as well as receiving a subscription to Mainsheet magazine. Mainsheet is a quarterly publication for all Catalina owners. Lots of stories, and best yet, lots of tech notes, for all Catalina models.
Owners of Catalina 30/309s have several choices for membership in IC30A: one year $30 or a two-year $55 savings rate, with quarterly issues of the Mainsheet Magazine. A lower yearly membership rate $15, is available to those C30 owners who already receive the Mainsheet Magazine subscription through another association. All C30/309 owners have full access to all IC30A membership rights, activities, and benefits.
A separate donation ($25) option is provided for non-owners and other internet/web/forum supporters with a special interest in learning about and preserving the Catalina 30/309 yacht. (Thank You!)
Join us today!
IC30A Membership Benefits
- Mainsheet Magazine subscription – published quarterly; back issues available for a fee.
- Owners welcome booths – at most large boat shows
- Ships Store – discounts and special offers by Catalina, specific OEMs and vendors
- Largest keelboat owners association – dedicated to quality boating, lifetime enjoyment and continued value and service to yacht owners
- Largest offshore keelboat racing association – dedicated to preserving the International C30 one-design class and specifications. The C309 will have its own one-design class and specifications.
- Regional fleets – members throughout North and South America, Europe, Japan and Australia
- one-design regattas – sanctioned regional, inshore and offshore racing
- Discounted BoatUS Towing Services – members are eligible to receive 10% off on-the-water towing services when joining or renewing your BoatUS membership.
- Owner rendezvous– annual factory and dealer sponsored events on East and West coasts
- Owner listing – voluntary listing – information about owners and boats
- Association has direct access to the manufacturer
- Web site – public and member only access, manufacturer, vendor and supplier links
- Technical library – historical manufacturer and owner detailed maintenance information. Our renowned Tech Talk Collection, the 350 page compendium (available for a fee)
- Owner manuals – user, engine, parts and rigging manuals
- Internet forums – continuous access to other owners comments, questions and answers
- For Sale items for sale or trade from other owners and vendors