conceived to give boaters independent reviews of boating equipment old and new.
Part of that goal was to educate people on How Systems work and what systems and
equipment are available.
providing a place for boaters to buy, and sell their used or unused gear.
Despite the fact that the boating community has thousands of used boat equipment
sitting in storage, there is not a dedicated used marketplace for us.
Wayne Matthews Yacht Brokers,
Ken Kloeber, National/International Sail
Division Manager, Member - Better Business Bureau
- Yacht Brokers Association of America
716-864-0012 Voice, 775-860-3804 Fax
- http://www.bacon-sails.com/ . Annapolis, MD (410) 263-4880.
Bingham and Associates
- Pensacola, Fla., (888) 432-1512,
- Norfolk, VA. email at CapNlee@aol.com.
- http://www.cast.aways.com/. Carmichael, CA (916) 487-1481.
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Clearwater, Florida (727) 576-8577
Marine Consignment of Wickford
- http://www.marineconsignment.com/ -- Sam and Kathy Angelini in Wickford, RI.
(401) 295-9709, or
Minneys Yacht Surplus
They've got used sails and more in Costa Mesa, CA. (949) 548-4192.
- email@example.com -- Nokomis, FL. (941) 488-0766, (941) 484-0076 (fax)
-- Bud Heaton, 888-847-9241.. The shop's in Newport, RI.
- http://www.oceanoutfitters.com/ Annapolis, MD. (410) 267-0021. E-mail -
- firstname.lastname@example.org -- More new and consignment gear for sailors. Talk to
Dean Sevon. Everett, WA. (425) 339-9479.
- http://www.sailorman.com/usedgear.htm. e-mail
Lauderdale, FL. (800) 523-0772.
Benton Harbor, MI, (616) 926-1068.
Used Lewmar stuff bugnanny @tampabay.rr.com